CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Yet another Auction Fraud - This ones a big one.

Posted by RichD
on 2003-11-21 14:21:27 UTC
Dan,
Since when is "Nigeria" in Europe? :-)
Definet scam.
RichD.

Dan wrote:

> I emailed this character and asked him what his "Buy it Now" price was. Here
> is his response.
>
> Respected Sir ,
> I am ready to sell you this machine right now for 3000 $ . It works
> excellent since it has been reconditioned in 2002 . I am located in Europe
> now and so is the machine shipment costs are included in the price .But
> delivery will take 6 days and will be done via UPS Airlines . If the price
> is ok with your available funds and you want to buy the machine please reply
> me asap so i can start the shipment process. For payment we will use Western
> Union because that is fast and safe .
>
> He listed and registered today on eBay as being located in the US. He must
> have jumped right on a plane and flew back to Europe after listing this.
>
> I would say this is a fraud.

Discussion Thread

mmurray701 2003-11-21 08:43:25 UTC Yet another Auction Fraud - This ones a big one. Dan 2003-11-21 13:57:28 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Yet another Auction Fraud - This ones a big one. RichD 2003-11-21 14:21:27 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Yet another Auction Fraud - This ones a big one. Bill P @ ... 2003-11-21 15:07:30 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Yet another Auction Fraud - This ones a big one.