CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Is this a legit cad/cam e-store site?

on 2003-11-23 13:16:09 UTC
Gee, in his topic he asks if its legit maybe just nice answer would have gotten the point across. We all need to be on watch for hacked software to let the practice stop . Am I missing somthing.
Randy

Fred Smith <imserv@...> wrote:
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, wrote:
> The site below appears to be selling many cad / cam programs at
very low prices 25 % to 10 % of typical retail! Some are older
versions, but with great capability.

> http://www.zizoft.com/html/cadstore.html
>
> Anybody have experience of this site good or bad?

Artcam pro, full version listed at $495. Retail ~$8000.

John, you are either a sucker waiting for someone to steal your money
or you enjoy stealing money by shilling cracked software.

If the price is too good to believe, take note, something is up.

Hopefully the moderators will smack your popo hard enough that you
will learn a lesson not to post links to cracked software.

Fred Smith - IMService

Addresses:
Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com

Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... [Moderators]

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto: aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach it if you have trouble.

NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
bill
List Mom
List Owner