CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Open ended timing belts

on 2003-12-01 21:39:59 UTC
You want to ask SDI for the entire set of catalogs, they will give
you all the specs you'll need.

There is a number of factors involved so you'll need to look
everything up, to get the right belt.

Thanks
Aaron Moss
www.IndustrialHobbies.com

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "turbulatordude"
<davemucha@j...> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm thinking about trying a flat belt to drive my table. I'm not
sure
> just where to start.
>
> I was looking on SDI's web site, but it seems the site does not
support
> my Mac's version of Netscape, old version.
>
> Can anyone offer links to how to size a belt for power ?
>
> Any types of belts to use ? Seems SDI has multiple belt
composistions,
> some much cheaper than others.
>
> Dave

Discussion Thread

turbulatordude 2003-12-01 05:56:17 UTC Open ended timing belts industrialhobbies 2003-12-01 21:39:59 UTC Re: Open ended timing belts