CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Newbie looking for successful Rong-Fu conversions

on 2003-12-05 05:06:02 UTC
Welcome!
I see from your web site that you are from Colorado. You should
check out the Denver CNC club at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Denver_CNC_Club. There is a meeting this
Sunday in Littleton. I'm in Superior, near boulder. When it comes time to
machine your brackets for your conversion, maybe you can use my new (to me)
CNC Bridgeport. It replaced my rong fu 30 that I never finished CNCing,
before I gave it to a friend. I have two sets of conversion plans for it;
I'll try to bring them to the Denver CNC club meeting this sunday.

- Steven Ciciora
www.DenverCNC.com
www.BotLabs.com