CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Newbie looking for successful Rong-Fu conversions

on 2003-12-05 21:25:55 UTC
Take a look at my site www.IndustrialHobbies.com it will show you a
lot of the steps. The how to's and instruction manuals will really
help you out.

Thanks
Aaron Moss
www.IndustrialHobbies.com

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "taz_the_goat" <tzeiger@e...>
wrote:
> Hi Group,
>
> I was hoping to take a look at some peoples' projects getting their
> mills converted. I'm a part owner of a rong fu "complex machine".
We
> opted for the DRO and the power feed.
>
> In the last year the mill has seen plenty of use, and a reasonable
> amount of tooling collected. My teammate and I use the mill for
> our "battlebots" among other things (see www.teamcosmos.com ).
> However even with the latest acquisition of a rotary table, there
are
> obvious limitations of a manual mill.
>
> The hope is to make the conversion over to CNC while still
retaining
> the ability to use the mill manually as needed. I have some
> electronics background as well and some computer hardware
> understanding (well enough to be dangerous).
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Ted

Discussion Thread

taz_the_goat 2003-12-03 20:06:26 UTC Newbie looking for successful Rong-Fu conversions Steven Ciciora 2003-12-05 05:06:02 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Newbie looking for successful Rong-Fu conversions industrialhobbies 2003-12-05 21:25:55 UTC Re: Newbie looking for successful Rong-Fu conversions