CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: OneCNC CAD/CAM

Posted by gboss30
on 2003-12-10 19:56:51 UTC
For $4600.00 you should be looking at VisualMill. What is OneCNC's
return policy?

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "fun2b432002" <fpaul28@h...>
wrote:
> Chris,
>
> I am very new to CAD/CAM and very inexperienced. I hope my
> inexperience didn't just cost me extra money but the XP Mill seems
> like a great program. I was able to design a 3D model of an
aircraft
> fitting in a few hours using the demo. I spent a couple of weeks
> evaluating it and Mastercam and I went ahead and ordered XP Mill
> Expert yesterday and should have it here Tuesday. The link
> for OneCNC is http://www.onecnc.net/index.htm The XP Mill Expert
> seems like a very powerful program and after evaluating and
comparing
> to Mastercam Mill 1 it was clearly much much better and with as
many
> features as Mastercam Mill 3 with Solids. The best thing is
> Mastercam Mill 3 with solids added is about $13000 and OneCNC is
> $4600. After talking with one of the sales reps he said OneCNC is
> selling their products so low so they are going for selling as
many
> seats as they can this first year in the U.S. and around next
summer
> they expect the price to be up around the same as Mastercam,...
> around $10000 for XP Mill Expert. You can go to the website and
> download a demo version. The Demo is last years version and XP is
> much improved but I was still very impressed with the demo.
OneCNC

<cseeley@e...>
> wrote:
> > We use GibbsCAM at our shop, It seems to do a good job
> >
> > Chris Seeley

Discussion Thread

fun2b432002 2003-10-09 23:39:03 UTC OneCNC CAD/CAM Chris Seeley 2003-10-11 15:58:48 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] OneCNC CAD/CAM fun2b432002 2003-10-11 19:18:15 UTC Re: OneCNC CAD/CAM gboss30 2003-12-10 19:56:51 UTC Re: OneCNC CAD/CAM