CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] pictures of RF-45 CNC on onelist web space

on 2000-04-06 20:40:20 UTC
Dan, thanks, I will give that a try.

Steve

----------
From: Dan Falck <dfalck@...>
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] pictures of RF-45 CNC on onelist web space

Date: Thursday, April 06, 2000 8:19 PM

At 07:43 PM 4/6/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Dan, how does a person access this storage site at
>onelist?
>
>Steve
>
>----------

Whoops! Here's the link:

http://www.onelist.com/files/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO/

then go to the tool bar on the left and look for the files link.

I forgot about this storage area too, until I started rooting around,
looking for a way to download the archives.

Dan

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
Apply NOW!