CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 3539

Posted by Neil Jackson
on 2003-12-18 20:29:51 UTC
From: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 6:17 PM
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 3539

From: "cut_cl42" <datac@...>
From: "Robert Campbell" <bob@...>
From: RichD <cmsteam@...>
From: "bsjoelund" <tecnoconsult@...>
From: Kim Lux <lux@...>
From: "Patrick J" <patrick@...>
From: Jon Elson <elson@...>
From: wanliker@...
From: wanliker@...
From: merakulous@...
From: "Jaime A. B." <jaimea@...>
From: Randy Gordon-Gilmore <zephyrus@...>
From: "INDECO" <indeco@...>
From: "simplex11us" <simplex1@...>
15. NIST 274NGC bugs -Say what??
From: Art <fenerty@...>
16. Re: Power Supply Basics - Question
From: John Johnson <johnatl@...>
17. Re: NIST 274NGC bugs -Say what??
From: <james_cullins@...>
18. E588 motor ESO588-31-502
From: wanliker@...
19. NOW OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC........... NIST 274NGC
gs -Say what??
From: wanliker@...
20. Hexapod ball joints, Moglice
From: "Graham Stabler" <eexgs@...>
21. step/dir inputs to servo controllers
From: "heliarc_bob" <heliarc_bob@...>
22. the demise of CCED...
From: "Carlos Guillermo" <carlos@...>
23. Re: step/dir inputs to servo controllers
From: "Thomas Powell" <tppjr@...>
24. Simple Probe
From: "stcnc2000" <bobbya01@...>
25. RE: Sieg X3 CNC Conversions Done??
From: "R White" <rwhite4@...>

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:45:18 -0000
From: "cut_cl42" <datac@...>
Subject: Re: Free Prodesktop Express ending

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, ballendo@y... wrote:
> opened regedit and deleted my key, (so the program would ask for the
new,5 > year one), then couldn't remember my password. So I tried to re-
> install the "old" key, and it wouldn't let me!
>
> Now I have to wait to hear from PTC customer service...

Warning CAD Discussion:

When you learn something, Please share. I too was wondering what
happens If I change computers. No sense me flooding them with the same
question.

If one can keep a single PC runnning for the next 5 years, their offer
is more than generous.

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:02:30 -0800
From: "Robert Campbell" <bob@...>
Subject: Re: Power Supply Basics - Question

John,

The current needs to be 2/3 not 1/3. You will need about 11 amps for 4
motors.

Bob Campbell
http://www.campbelldesigns.com
Breakout Boards