CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Linefeeds.

Posted by Ian Wright
on 2000-04-08 14:48:11 UTC

Sheffield UK

----- Original Message -----
From: Bertho Boman <boman@...>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com>
Sent: 08 April 2000 12:42
Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Linefeeds.

> Ian and everyone else,
> It did not work!
> I just checked my own message and the auto-line wrapping apparently only
applies to "plain text" mode. I have the HTML turn on to
> get a nicer font and it inserted CRLFs at the window size I used to
compose the message (it was wide). So much for my theory and
> goal of universal compatibility. I do not know why it is inserting the
CRLFs or how to disable it. I also forgot to mention that I
> am using Netscape 4.7.

Discussion Thread

Ian Wright 2000-04-08 01:51:49 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Linefeeds. Ian Wright 2000-04-08 14:48:11 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Linefeeds.