CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Linefeeds.

Posted by james owens
on 2000-04-08 14:49:55 UTC
Tim of Denver,

I am in no way setting myself up as the list cop. The reply to Ian of Sheffield was a direct result of the following :-

D.F.S. wrote:

> Please fix you mail program.
> Make it add line feeds, it is VERY ugly and hard to follow.

I coulden't agree more. There are a few people on this list
who's messages look the same, one long line. I always thought
it had something to do with my mail program (netscape) since
email from microsoft is the same way.

Bill

The above was posted about my email program and was a problem that I didn't know how to fix and didn't even know there was a problem.

I repeat my observation what has breathing brick dust got to do with running a machine tool under computer control?