CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Linefeeds.

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-04-08 16:52:31 UTC
The point is that how to use an e-mail program is tangent to the list. OK, I
will admit that most of us use an e-mail program to participate on the list,
but then again most of us also machine some type of material on our CNC
machines also. I personally grew bored with just watching the machine move
and nothing being produced in a few days.

It just wanks me off when 1/512 of the list thinks they should be deciding
what the other 511 should be conversing about. If it is off topic there will
be no replies and it will dye. If the list members think it is of interest
it will get some traffic. Seems to me to be a pretty accurate barometer of
interest to the group. If you don't like a topic, don't read it. But, don't
say that it is not proper to the rest of the group that does have an
interest.

As far as your justification for having an on the group discussion on e-mail
settings is just as valid for the posting you think should be off group.
They are direct replies to list postings.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

james owens 2000-04-08 14:49:55 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Linefeeds. Tim Goldstein 2000-04-08 16:52:31 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Linefeeds.