CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Dust safety

on 2004-01-14 22:07:10 UTC
You raise a very good point.

Dust collectors are VERY grounded to prevent sparks in the first place
(even inside the hoses). Actually most things that deal with a
flammable dust (including flower) include some sort of explosion
protection.

A $5 fan and a vent to the outside may be the best 5 bucks you ever
spent.

Thanks

Aaron Moss
www.IndustrialHobbies.com

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, John Johnson <johnatl@m...>
wrote:
> I'm enclosing my CNC router, and wondering about dust particles in
the
> air, and the sparks from the motor brushes. I wouldn't want
to "sneeze"
> my case. Is this a hazard I should be concerned about?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> JJ

Discussion Thread

John Johnson 2004-01-14 05:41:13 UTC Dust safety industrialhobbies 2004-01-14 22:07:10 UTC Re: Dust safety turbulatordude 2004-01-15 04:38:56 UTC Re: Dust safety