CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] anilam pinouts

Posted by Ed Fanta
on 2004-01-15 07:58:11 UTC
Kib Kibel wrote:

> Does anyone know the anilam linear scales encoder pinouts and type of output etc. They are old, maybe 24 years and are terminated in a 6 pin canon type plug.
>
> Kib.
Anilam and Acurite used the same scales for a while. A sheet I have
gives the details for Acurite.
Looking at the plug on the cable holding the connector with the large
key on top the pin on top is pin A, pin B,C,D,E,and F go clockwise from
there.Pin A is ChanA,color white, Pin B isChanB,color green, Pin C is
Vcc +5 volts,color red, Pin D is Common power and signal return,color
black, Pin E is Shield, Pin F is Fiducial Trigger Output,color blue. All
are TTL compatible open collector with internal pull up, 7mA max current
sink. Good luck. Ed.

Discussion Thread

Kib Kibel 2004-01-07 10:21:55 UTC anilam pinouts Ed Fanta 2004-01-15 07:58:11 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] anilam pinouts Kib Kibel 2004-01-18 10:36:57 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] anilam pinouts