CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] PMDX to show new stepper drivers at Cabin Fever

Posted by Peter Homann
on 2004-01-15 18:09:55 UTC
DAMN,

My A3977 controller is still a few months away.

Peter Homann
mailto:Peter.Homann@...
Adacel Technologies Limited,
250 Bay St, BRIGHTON, 3186, AUSTRALIA
http://www.adacel.com <http://www.adacel.com>
Telephone +61 (3) 8530 7777, Facsimile +61 (3) 9596 2960
Mobile 0421-601 665