CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] bill's thoughts, serpentine? linefeeds?

Posted by james owens
on 2000-04-09 10:41:32 UTC
Bill,

The catfight was the result of two people having different opinions and would not have happened if the remit of the list was widend to include all things machining and anything for sale to do with it.

This would have some benifits and some detriments.
The list would be open to a wider range of discussion and as such may bring some of the turning handle brigade with the benifits to them that they may find it is within thier skills to convert to CNC.

The catfights and bad feeling should stop over what should and should not be up for discussion on this list. This time it was me on the receiving end, last week it was someone else.

The other side of the coin is that a few people will leave the list because the remit is not as narrow as they would like.

It is your call you are the list manager.

Regards,

Terry.
----- Original Message -----
From: wanliker@...
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2000 6:02 AM
Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] bill's thoughts, serpentine? linefeeds?

I really do believe that these two subjects have outlived there usefulness on
the list.
When something turns into a cat fight, it ceases to have value. IMHO.

Anybody got another item they would like to add to the List, Wish List?
I wish everyone that is interested could make it to NAMES.

bill
List Manager

Ian Wright 2000-04-09 02:27:24 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] bill's thoughts, serpentine? linefeeds? james owens 2000-04-09 10:41:32 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] bill's thoughts, serpentine? linefeeds?