CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Combination Limit-Home Switch

Posted by Peter Renolds
on 2004-01-28 06:48:02 UTC
Hi Aaron,

What is your positional repeatability within the optical switch? For
use as a homing switch, it has to be pretty small, say .02mm or .0005".
I would guess you are using o-ring seals? BTW, I like your visual
demonstration of sealing - I feel sorry for the switch!

Cheers, Peter

industrialhobbies wrote:

>I am wrapping up my optical limit switches for production and a
>working on the hookup instruction/compatibility sheets.

Discussion Thread

industrialhobbies 2004-01-27 20:50:33 UTC Combination Limit-Home Switch Peter Renolds 2004-01-28 06:48:02 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Combination Limit-Home Switch