CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

FW: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: New user - Which Engraving CAM software is easiest for beginner?

Posted by Dave Fisher
on 2004-02-07 09:10:43 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Kichman"
<billkichman@c...> wrote:
> Thanks Fred, but a recommendation for your software from other than
the author would be more appropriate. I have tested so much "so
touted" "great" software lately my fingers are growing tired.

>Fred Smith - IMService replied (snip)

>You are welcome Bill, I think. However you should know that I'm not
>the author......

>Fred Smith - IMService

Here's an unsolicited mail for DeskCnc - After MUCH research, we bought it
back in November.

The software has been faultless for our application, and whilst the package
has 'No bells & whistles' It does all it says it will. AND it's come down
$100 Dollars in price since we bought it !

In short, try as many demo's as you can and find the package that suits YOU
and your budget, there are LOTS to choose.

I think Fred's comments to you were valid in every context.

Rgds

Dave Fisher UK

Discussion Thread

Dave Fisher 2004-02-07 09:10:43 UTC FW: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: New user - Which Engraving CAM software is easiest for beginner? Bill Kichman 2004-02-08 20:49:23 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: New user - Which Engraving CAM software is easiest for beginner?