CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] NAMES Show reservations & OT question for electronics gurus

Posted by Cardinal
on 2004-02-11 10:00:34 UTC
Les,

Thanks for allowing me to pick your brains on the accelerometer question
- It looks like some of the items you suggested will do the job - I find
we're looking for max working acceleration of 5 g's - Thanks again -

Maybe see you at NAMES

Roland Friestad

-----Original Message-----
From: Leslie M. Watts [mailto:leswatts@...]
Sent: 9 février, 2004 09:43
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] NAMES Show reservations & OT question for
electronics gurus

Yes I use a number of inexpensive accelerometers and
data aq systems to measure vibration on cnc and other machines.
I have an engineering project concerning vibration reduction
in portable power tools.
Email or call with some details off list.

Les

Leslie M.Watts
L M Watts Furniture
Tiger Georgia USA