CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Stepper3 Driver Board

Posted by ibewgypsie
on 2004-02-14 07:46:18 UTC
Howdy..

I tried one of his boards, a 3 axis board with extra I/O.. He has
excellent data on his website, don't have that site here on this
machine thou. I went to Larken Drives recently thou for more current
and bipolar drive.

David

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Thompson"
<barebooger@c...> wrote:
> Has anyone had dealings with the maker of the Stepper3 board?
>
> I bought one a while back and am just getting to use it. I have a
problem on the Z axis. I wrote to support before Christmas and got a
prompt response, but holiday travel got in the way. Now I am ready to
do something with it and I can't get a response from them via email or
telephone.

> Ron Thompson
> Was On the Beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast,
> Now On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy
Space Center, USA

> http://www.plansandprojects.com
>
> 'If you're standing in a puddle, don't touch anything that hums'
> From the Red Green show

Ron Thompson 2004-01-24 21:24:22 UTC Stepper3 Driver Board ibewgypsie 2004-02-14 07:46:18 UTC Re: Stepper3 Driver Board