CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Hobby/hsm configurations for Vector

Posted by Ray Henry
on 2000-04-11 20:01:00 UTC
I sent several pages of the RS274NGC document to Fred Smith - off list.
Didn't figure that everyone wanted to see that much junk. If you want a
copy contact me off list. You can get some good EMC programming info at
http://www.linuxcnc.org in the handbook.

Ray

> Message: 8 [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 449
> Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 18:54:43 -0600
> From: "Tim Goldstein" <timg@...>
> Subject: RE: Hobby/hsm configurations for Vector & other news

> What about configurations for EMC?
>

> Tim

Tim I'd be glad to give it a shot. They take about 1/2 day to get the whole
language set completed. I'm setting up the machine specific configurations
with as many of the supported G-codes & M-codes as possible. I''ve been
putting things like subroutine calls, tool changes , etc, with some ask-for
dialogs for things like tool number and offset, etc. I need to get some
documentation to get started. Is there a fairly concise G&M-code format
manual somewhere? Maybe a few pages in a larger manual?

Best Regards,

Fred Smith
IMService

Discussion Thread

Ray Henry 2000-04-11 20:01:00 UTC Re: Hobby/hsm configurations for Vector