CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] The MicroMill 2000

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-04-11 22:50:50 UTC
I would suggest taking a look at one of the Sherline conversions that are
available. Go to the dealer page on their site
http://www.sherline.com/cncdlrs.htm#cncdlrs and you will see a list. I use
to own a Sherline lathe and mill and had converted the mill to CNC. It is a
sweet setup, but I needed a larger machine so I sold the Sherline to get my
current Shoptask setup. My personal opinion is to stay away from the Taig
based units. I currently own one of their lathes and in my mind it is a toy
compared to the Sherline. I can give details if you would like.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

timg@... <mailto:timg@...>
http://www.ktmarketing.com

Discussion Thread

Rich 2000-04-11 07:32:07 UTC The MicroMill 2000 Tim Goldstein 2000-04-11 22:50:50 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] The MicroMill 2000 James Eckman 2000-04-12 21:43:26 UTC Re: The MicroMill 2000