CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Pre-Rev 7: How close can the wires be ? - Advice needed.

on 2004-03-09 12:10:36 UTC
If the shield is captured in the connector backshell (mine happen to
be a d-shell) and this ties/grounds the shield to the controller
case, is this good enough?

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Mariss Freimanis"

<grumpy933@c...>
> wrote:
> > Hi Mariss -
> > What recommendations do you have for shielding and wiring for
320's
> that are
> > pre-rev 7 and don't incorporate noise immunity circuitry?
> > Are there recommendations on your website, somewhere?
> > Shielding and bonding isn't properly addressed on some Servo
> Controller
> > chassis / P/S kits and provision isn't even made in the connector
> > configurations to pick up the shield drain wires and terminate /
> connect
> > them.
> > What symptoms should I look out for on a 3 in 1drill - mill -
lathe
> type of
> > installation, in terms of the effects of noise transients?
> > Thanks in advance,
> > // Ernie

Discussion Thread

Grumpy933 2004-03-09 07:16:31 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Pre-Rev 7: How close can the wires be ? - Advice needed. Mariss Freimanis 2004-03-09 11:41:37 UTC Re: Pre-Rev 7: How close can the wires be ? - Advice needed. Michael Gamber 2004-03-09 12:10:36 UTC Re: Pre-Rev 7: How close can the wires be ? - Advice needed.