CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: @Alpha-GT code

Posted by elmo14226
on 2004-03-09 13:57:04 UTC
Bill,

I was able to download the program and documentation. I have not
installed it yet but the zip file checked out ok. It took a long
time to download, they probably don't have the best internet
connect. The program was posted on several groups and they probably
got a lot of download requests. Give it a few days and try again,
you're not the only one to have problems.

Bert

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, wanliker@a... wrote:
> I tried to download the program yesterday and was unable to, from
the message
> I received figure they might have exceeded time or other
constraints,
> below at the bottom is the letter I wrote to them, and at the top
is there
> answer.
> I also wrote them another letter asking them to post just what
happened, and
> more information on there lathe program.
> bill
> List Mom
> <
> <
> <
> Hi,
>
> i'm sorry for this error , we're currently fixing this error and
the files
> will be re-uploading soon,
> try to download the files again after we upload it
>
> thanks alot for your concern
> Eng. Ahmed Ragheb
>
> WAnliker@a... wrote:
> What gives, I tried to download the 24 m file, but it was only
about 4 meg.
> And would not open.
> I tried again and got the following>
> <<********************************************
> 404 - File Not Found
>
> The file either does not exist or this member
> has violated the Terms of Service and his account has been
terminated.
> Get Your Own Free Website NOW
> <************************************************
> <
> Now do you honestly have a program, or are you just scam or spam
artists??
> You wrote to my group, and I allowed the post to go thru, please
prove that
> my faith in you was good.
> bill
> list mom