CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: home switches

Posted by Ed Gilbert
on 2004-03-24 10:58:00 UTC
Hi,

Ballendo is absolutely correct as to accuracy.
The SS Plunger type with a roller on top are rated at .01mm repeatability.

These are standard brands Square D, Allen Bradley, etc. Automationdirect.com
brand labels the Telemechanic brand and sells them for $34.00 US each. Check
out the ABM models.

Best,

Ed Gilbert

Gilbert Engineered Systems
632 Warrenton-Embro Road
Macon, NC 27551
252-257-0539

dangerous content by NCOL.NET, and is believed to be clean.

Discussion Thread

david_margrave 2004-03-23 18:09:36 UTC home switches Peter Homann 2004-03-23 18:38:12 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] home switches david_margrave 2004-03-23 20:33:34 UTC Re: home switches Peter Homann 2004-03-23 22:26:52 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: home switches Jon Elson 2004-03-23 22:40:09 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: home switches ballendo 2004-03-24 09:20:48 UTC Re: home switches cnc002@a... 2004-03-24 09:43:46 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: home switches Ed Gilbert 2004-03-24 10:58:00 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: home switches ballendo 2004-03-25 07:21:28 UTC Re: home switches