CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: DeskCNC API now with G-code interpreter.

Posted by Fred Smith
on 2004-03-30 19:00:18 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "ballendo" <ballendo@y...>
wrote:

> My apologies. I thought you were releasing the API so
that "external"
> programs could be used with the Deskcnc board. I had no idea I
would
> have to buy copies of DeskCNC, even though I won't be using it.
Just
> wanted the board and ITS capabilities...

We are still planning the independent release of the board and API.
It will probably be formally announced within a week or two,
depending on inventory of controllers.

> > > What does a "DeskCNC software license and controller board"
cost?

> > DeskCNC CAM software is $250. This includes programming of flat
> DXF
> > pocketing, drilling and contouring, 3D STL surface machining,
> IMAGE
> > editing, tracing and engraving.

The controller board with DeskCNC software license is $100. Price is
not yet determined without.

Fred Smith - IMService

IMService will be exhibiting at NAMES this year. Names is from April
24-25, in Southgate, Michigan. It is one of the largest annual
exhibitions of model engineering projects in the US. There are 2
days of free seminars, including several concerning CNC for do it
yourselfers and model building. We will have several new products on
display.

Discussion Thread

Fred Smith 2004-03-26 18:56:43 UTC DeskCNC API now with G-code interpreter. ballendo 2004-03-27 05:50:47 UTC Re: DeskCNC API now with G-code interpreter. Fred Smith 2004-03-27 12:04:01 UTC Re: DeskCNC API now with G-code interpreter. ballendo 2004-03-28 07:25:17 UTC Re: DeskCNC API now with G-code interpreter. Fred Smith 2004-03-29 08:40:02 UTC Re: DeskCNC API now with G-code interpreter. ballendo 2004-03-30 06:00:54 UTC Re: DeskCNC API now with G-code interpreter. Fred Smith 2004-03-30 19:00:18 UTC Re: DeskCNC API now with G-code interpreter.