CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re:

Posted by Ron Ginger
on 2004-04-02 07:59:25 UTC
> From: "Fred Smith" <imserv@...>
>Subject: Re: DeskCNC API now with G-code interpreter.

Very intersting, but not quite complete. The .doc file includes all the
gcode error return codes, but does not include the new function calls to
send the gcodes.

The example program has the declarations of the gcode routines so I can
guess at how they work. They seem to do gcodes where the untis are in STEPS.
A bit strange to work with.

Still, it is good to see a move toward opening up access to a nice
controller. I hope I can have my long touted Interactive Milling program
(iMILL) running at NAMES with the DeskCNC board.

Is anyone going to have a small mill there that I cold hook my laptop to to
show actual running? Im not to eager to drag a mill all the way from Maine
to Detroit. Otherwise ill just be doing a software demo.

ron ginger

Discussion Thread

Ron Ginger 2004-04-02 07:59:25 UTC Re: Fred Smith 2004-04-02 14:46:42 UTC Re: DeskCNC API now with G-code interpreter dodge1320 2004-04-02 16:47:21 UTC Re: