CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Searching for way covers.

JanRwl@... wrote:

> Gortite firm. Sorry, I don't have their site-address, but they do
> EVERY kind
> of way-cover ever made, incl. custom. I have used their stuff for a
> custom
> CNC X-Y. Well made. They make 'em for Bridgeport type machines,
> etc. and
> lathes.

But, their stuff is VERY expensive. He would likely pay more for his
way covers
than he did for the entire machine! A simple, round, pleated cover for
one end of
one ballscrew runs over $300!

Maybe their prices are reasonable in larger quantity.

Jon Elson 2000-04-19 12:32:36 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Searching for way covers.