CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Canned Cycle was G_Code sharing

Posted by Don Rogers
on 2004-04-30 23:27:55 UTC
At 07:33 AM 4/30/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>Use the appropriate canned cycle (that's what these are called),
>input the parameters to match your project and off you go.

There is a great little program that is still in development called
GenGcode. The development has seemed to have been over shadowed by some
other projects, like a paying job I expect. Anyway, there has been little
new going on in the last six months or so, and the support board on Yahoo
groups has been quite. It is still worth a look and for the price, free as
of now, it is worth having on your system.

It will do rectangular pockets, Circular Pockets, circle peck, grids,
Slits, and Ellipses. there are three other items on the opening menu, but
they have not been implemented.

Don

Discussion Thread

Don Rogers 2004-04-30 23:27:55 UTC Re: Canned Cycle was G_Code sharing