CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: pcb design

Posted by IMService
on 2004-05-09 08:16:39 UTC
> Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 01:50:09 -0400
> From: "Trend" <fredit@...>
>Subject: pcb design
>
>I think I asked here before and got some replies, but is anyone interested
>in here of printing a pcb board for me ?

Lee,

Even though PCB's are printed crcuit boards, they are not really printed. Usually etched, sometimes machined.
There are several on-line services that will make a board for you for $50-$100. Is this service too high for your requirements?

You may also want to inquire at the following Yahoo, PCB related groups: