CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO]

Posted by washcomp
on 2004-05-10 10:05:59 UTC
You also may want to look at Ajax which seems to be "similar" to
Centroid without the same warranty:

http://www.ajaxcnc.com/

Another option (followed by me) is to use MACH2 as the controller and
do the retrofit myself. Gecko drives are good, E-Bay buttons etc.
etc. This approach costs less, but builds lots of character <G>

Jeff

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Doug Chartier <doug@c...>
wrote:
> I'm in the process of retro fitting a BOSS 9 now.
>
> http://www.cbrack.com/boss9/boss9.htm
>
> The machine is in pristine condition. Controller looks new as does
the
> machine. The controller is a little quirky but still works. I
decided to
> bite the bullet and put all new equipment on it. Decided on
Centroid M-400

wanliker@a...,
> >timg@k...
> >Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q...
> >davemucha@j... [Moderators]
> >
> >OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> >If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects
> >goto: aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru
Google.com to
> >reach it if you have trouble.
> >http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

be a
> >sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
there, for
> >OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
> >
> >NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING
> >THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO
EXCEPTIONS........
> >bill
> >List Mom
> >List Owner
> >

> >Yahoo! Groups Links

Discussion Thread

Aaron 2004-05-10 08:04:20 UTC Doug Chartier 2004-05-10 09:55:13 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] washcomp 2004-05-10 10:05:59 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Doug Chartier 2004-05-10 10:18:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Matt Shaver 2004-05-10 15:09:24 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO]