CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re:4 Channel Encoder

Bertho Boman wrote:

> Hi Jon,
> I am interested to see what you came up with. Also, I was surprised
> to see you
> in the Protel mailing list but I should have known.

Umm, it is surprising how many of the people I meet on the net travel is

several of the same groups I read. We have Protel at work. It is so
complicated
(and so full of bugs, deficiencies and undocumented stuff) that it will
take me
years to get competent in it. So, I'm practicing on any little project
I can get.

Bertho Boman 2000-04-24 13:18:31 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re:4 Channel Encoder Jon Elson 2000-04-24 16:13:40 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re:4 Channel Encoder