CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Schematic files to produce circuit bord for Cheaper stepper controll (nedeed)

Posted by Scott Holmes
on 2004-06-06 18:02:06 UTC
Hi Dejan,
Have a look at http://mynock.dhs.org/stepperdriver where you'll find
Eagle files for the driver I used. You can't get much cheaper or simple.
Scott

> Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 19:35:30 -0000
> From: "dpejcic2004" <dpejcic@...>
> Subject: Schematic files to produce circuit bord for Cheaper stepper
controll (nedeed)

> Hi EMC users,
> Please help me to build cheaper stepper controller. If anyone have
> schematic builded on software like Protel, Eagle, Tango, PCAD etc.,
> please send me files or link to download.
>
> sincerely your "poor serbian machinist"
>
> Dejan Pejcic

Discussion Thread

dpejcic2004 2004-06-05 19:26:43 UTC Schematic files to produce circuit bord for Cheaper stepper controll (nedeed) Nick Ibbitson 2004-06-06 03:04:05 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Schematic files to produce circuit bord for Cheaper stepper controll (nedeed) Scott Holmes 2004-06-06 18:02:06 UTC Re: Schematic files to produce circuit bord for Cheaper stepper controll (nedeed)