CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Diacro Bender Stand ideas?

Posted by caudlet
on 2004-06-09 09:56:53 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "STAN MCDONALD"
<SMCDONAL@K...> wrote:
> Hello list I acquired a #3 DIACRO bender a while back and I was
wondering
> if anyone had a good set of plans for a stand for it. I can simply
weld up 4
> legs and a few shelves but thought that someone one the list might
have
> something that they had done that is a bit better then that.
> Thanks
> Stan
> .

Stan, you probably will get a better response over at either DIY-CNC
or the Jobshophomeshop group that has a wider range of topics. The
CAD_CAM_DRO_EDM group is more narrowly focused about designing and
building your own CNC machine. We do welcome your participation in
the CNC hobby area. Thanks.

Tom C

Discussion Thread

STAN MCDONALD 2004-06-06 16:44:35 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Diacro Bender Stand ideas? caudlet 2004-06-09 09:56:53 UTC Re: Diacro Bender Stand ideas? doug98105 2004-06-10 06:46:45 UTC Re: Diacro Bender Stand ideas?