CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Shumate DRO availability

Posted by Ron
on 2004-07-02 06:39:45 UTC
> From: rpf3ff3r <r.pfeffer@...>
>
> I'm seeking an *affordable* 2-axis DRO to use with linear scales
for
> my Taig Micro Mill, one with both absolute and incremental modes.
I've
> written Klaus Zietlow re his DRO-2 and Scott Schumate re his DRO-
350,
> but both are out of stock for the indefinite future. Have you any
> other recommendations? Thanks in advance for any help you can
give me.

If you go to Scott Schumate's group here, you can find kits or
boards that users are selling. I believe its Lester Caine, sort of
Scotts "European distributor" that said he had 5 units in stock.

Go there, ask the question, and you can get yourself a unit.

I love my DRO-350 on my mini mill.

veeguy

Discussion Thread

Ron 2004-07-02 06:39:45 UTC Shumate DRO availability