CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: sem servo motor help

on 2004-07-16 13:45:06 UTC
This motor has a built-in tach. The two pins with the
lowest resistance between them are the motor. The other
two with a slightly higher resistance are the tach. The
remaining pin is frame ground. If you use the Rutex drive,
you can ignore the tach wires.

Regards,
Steve Stallings
www.pmdx.com

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Aaron" <azzi_b@y...> wrote:
> I am starting to refit my series 1 bridgeport cnc, and have
purchased 3 rutex drives to power the sem 30m4-24 servo motors.

> However, having started to rip out the old controller, I have found
that the servo motor has 5 wires coming from it not the 3 I expected

> ...can anyone shed any light on these exttra 2 wires, and if so do
they need connecting to anything, or can they just be ignored

> aaron

Aaron 2004-07-16 10:13:55 UTC sem servo motor help Steve Stallings 2004-07-16 13:45:06 UTC Re: sem servo motor help