CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Message from www.homanndesigns.com

on 2004-08-04 09:18:11 UTC
Peter,

Your schedule is probably full.... but if you want
to take a weekend off, you will be withing 100 miles
of the Iron Fever Exposition model engineering show
in York, PA which runs Saturday and Sunday 14 & 15
August. For additional info, see:

http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com/IFE/index.htm

Cheers,
Steve Stallings

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Homann" <groups@h...>
wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> On Friday 6th August I will be leaving Australia for the
Paralympics.
> Therefore I will only be accessing email very infrequently, if at
all.
> Obviously, I will not be able to process any orders or reply to
email.

> If anyone asks why I am not responding to email, can someone point
them to
> this message, or let them know what is going on. Thanks
>

> For those who are interested. I will initially be in Allentown PA
USA, track
> racing and training. On the 23rd August I will be heading to
Avenzzano,