CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] vector-cam?

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-05-04 20:21:52 UTC
Jim,

I have Vector CAD/CAM and am a very happy customer. It is easy to use,
amazing in what it can do (just love the pocket and skin functions), and
best of all the support from Fred at IMService is the best. If I had to come
up with a complaint it is that the program will not let you use long file
names.

I am just a home shop hacker, but sure do feel I would not want to do CNC
without Vector. I have no relationship to Vector except as a satisfied
customer.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

Jim Fackert 2000-05-04 19:40:56 UTC vector-cam? Dan Falck 2000-05-04 20:18:08 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] vector-cam? Tim Goldstein 2000-05-04 20:21:52 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] vector-cam?