CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Industrial Hobbies feedback

Posted by Fernando
on 2004-10-12 20:16:32 UTC
I have ordered from Aaron, i ordered 4 geckos with heatsinks and
fans, a beefy power supply and 4 steppers 1200oz in. He is an
awesome supplier, he has helped me get my setup working. I would buy
from here any day of the week and twice on sunday, If only he was
available sunday :).
Give it a little time, he is a very busy individual, try giving him
a call, he is available until very late.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "xkbal" <temp@s...> wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on
industrialhobbies.com?
> It looks like they have good prices and I tried ordering a package
> with 3 Geckos but the shopping cart just generated an error. I
sent
> an email over a week ago with no response.
>
> Thanks

Discussion Thread

xkbal 2004-10-12 17:39:55 UTC Industrial Hobbies feedback JamesCullins 2004-10-12 19:02:33 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Industrial Hobbies feedback Fernando 2004-10-12 20:16:32 UTC Re: Industrial Hobbies feedback