CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: CPNC Programming Resources

Posted by Bertho Boman
on 2000-05-11 09:58:26 UTC
I have on and off been reading this thread and I have assumed it would be made
so it could be dropped into EMC as a separate menu or used free standing.

Basically, the user interface would be the same but with two output options:
EMC or...

Bertho