CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Where is Tom Kulago?

t63_a_700 wrote:

>Newbie here, I have been searching for sometime now for any recent
>post or any updates from Tom Kulago.

His name is Kulaga. I haven't heard from him in a while. i think he
was pursuing other opportunities, or something.

> He has an impressive SVGA DRO
>program that I was hoping to use on a touch screen computer for a DRO
>display. Does anyone have any information as to where I can find out
>some recent updates and information regarding Tom's DRO program or an
>updated web link?

He and Dan Mauch were in on that project together. You might try Dan,
as I believe somebody made another batch of the blank circuit boards.

Anyone know?

t63_a_700 2004-10-28 17:28:18 UTC Where is Tom Kulago? Jon Elson 2004-10-28 20:02:59 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Where is Tom Kulago?