CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Stepper motor Specification

on 2004-11-05 20:07:25 UTC
The stepper motors were manufactured by Superior, or SIGMA
(I think both companies have since been merged into Danaher
[spelling?] Motion Controls). They probably generate about
800 to 1000 oz-in of torque. The power supplies on the
SERIES I are rated to output about 7 amps. I have a full
set of manuals (Maintenance, Programming, Set-up, and
Operators) for SERIES I for BOSS 3 thru 5. Contact me
off-list, and I'll help you, if I can.

RayHex

> From: adnan_sk555 <adnan_sk555@...>
>

> I have recently buy a bridgeport series 1 cnc milling i
want to know
> about its stepper motor specification.may any one of u
tell me about
> this

Discussion Thread

adnan_sk555 2004-11-05 16:37:30 UTC Stepper motor Specification Raymond Heckert 2004-11-05 20:07:25 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Stepper motor Specification