CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] a real "johnny-come-lately"

Posted by Brad Eyben
on 2004-12-10 15:57:39 UTC
Another good resource, I think, is the Mach2 users manual.
You can download it from their site
http://www.artofcnc.ca
Whether you use this control software or not, the manual has a lot of simple instructions for learners.
Have fun, as long as your machine has limit switches, just try some code and you will soon learn what works and what doesn't.
Cheers,
Brad

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roland" <rb@...>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 9:22 AM
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] a real "johnny-come-lately"

> Hi everyone:
>
> After my retirement, I started building myself a cnc router. None of
> my past experiences is helping me in this project. I'm struggling
> though the construction of it and I'm getting close to the end of the
> project. However, that brings me to another problem. I have no
> training whatsoever in that field. I need some recomendations as to
> where one can get cd's/manuals on the most elementary topics
> (programming, set-up and beyond). I would appreciate any info on the
> matter. I thank you all in advance for your assistance.
>
> Roland

> Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... davemucha@... [Moderators]
>
> OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto: aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach it if
you have trouble.

are there, for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

> NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO
EXCEPTIONS........
> bill
> List Mom
> List Owner
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Discussion Thread

Roland 2004-12-10 10:10:47 UTC a real "johnny-come-lately" lcdpublishing 2004-12-10 10:19:31 UTC Re: a real "johnny-come-lately" turbulatordude 2004-12-10 11:51:57 UTC Re: a real "johnny-come-lately" Brad Eyben 2004-12-10 15:57:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] a real "johnny-come-lately"