CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Motor Couplers

Posted by John Dammeyer
on 2005-01-07 09:23:35 UTC
These split couplings are the best for 0 backlash and constant displacement
regardless of axial position. Check out the stock drive catalog #
S50MSC-A04H25H25

You could manufacture something similar yourself with a rotary table and
slitting saw.

John Dammeyer

Wireless CAN with the CANRF module now available.
http://www.autoartisans.com/products
Automation Artisans Inc.
Ph. 1 250 544 4950

Discussion Thread

David Micklethwaite 2005-01-07 07:49:12 UTC Motor Couplers erie 2005-01-07 08:26:40 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Motor Couplers Tony Jeffree 2005-01-07 09:05:41 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Motor Couplers John Dammeyer 2005-01-07 09:23:35 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Motor Couplers