CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC E-Stop and stepper machine setup

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-05-24 08:37:48 UTC
The problem is that the generic.ini is using the bridgeportio program and it
is expecting a 2nd parallel port. If you go down to the io section of the
.ini file (after the 3rd axis stuff) you will see where the entries are for
the io task. Comment out bridgeportio and uncomment the minimillio. You then
may need to change the ESTOP_SENSE_POLARITY.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

Tim Goldstein 2000-05-24 08:37:48 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC E-Stop and stepper machine setup Bruce 2000-05-25 17:40:45 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC E-Stop and stepper machine setup Darrell 2000-05-26 09:48:41 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC E-Stop and stepper machine setup