CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Motion Control Software for independent axes

on 2005-01-31 20:09:57 UTC
Hello

I have a bunch of motors that are of the same make
and size as the MAXNC uses(stepper). I also have the
driver boxes to control the motors. These are not the microstepping
drivers. I have about a doz that are for sale. They have the
plugs except for the power plugs which are available. I wish
to sell them, jjust haven't got around to it. I need about $60-
70 for a motor and controller. I have all the numbers at the shop
and manuals are available off the internet from the manufacturer.
Each driver is individually programmed. You wouldn't need
this for a 3 axis CNC machine. I think it would be more suitable
for dedicated machine. A friend of mine made a machine for building
wooden shutters for home windows. These would work for a machine
like that that has many sequential operations to perform.

bob mcknight