CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Mutilated mouse DRO (using Microsoft PS2 Mice)

on 2005-02-09 11:58:15 UTC
I posted some pics and such in a thread over on cnczone.com
http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8309
is the link.

Not much new info and I have not drawn up a schematic of the circuit
boards just yet. I'd be curious if anyone could follow the design
looking at the picture of the circuit board and description. .hehe

But I will draw up a schematic as soon as I can. But as I found each
mouse is a bit different in it's design. See the thread where I have
pictures of the 2 mice and the one where I had to eliminate one of it's
transistors to give the sensors proper ground (could tell by following
the circuit on the back of the mouse board.

Hopefully tonight I will have time to mount the other mouse to my mill.
So far I've only had the x axis mouse mounted and only just finished
wiring the Y axis mouse.

b.