CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Mutilated mouse DRO (using Microsoft PS2 Mice)

Posted by Ron Kline
on 2005-02-08 19:18:53 UTC
I have heard people mention trying to use mice but they were always shot
down with something about them not being linear enough .
Sounds like you are getting better results.

--
Ron Kline

American Precision Ceramics

Discussion Thread

William Carrothers 2005-02-08 17:00:19 UTC Mutilated mouse DRO (using Microsoft PS2 Mice) Ron Kline 2005-02-08 19:18:53 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Mutilated mouse DRO (using Microsoft PS2 Mice) m0nkey0ne 2005-02-09 11:53:47 UTC Re: Mutilated mouse DRO (using Microsoft PS2 Mice) William Carrothers 2005-02-09 11:58:15 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Mutilated mouse DRO (using Microsoft PS2 Mice)