CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Rutex Tuning

on 2005-02-10 22:08:39 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "kercat03" <kerry@i...> wrote:

> I thought I had replied to this but it doesn't seem to be showing up
> so if this becomes a duplicat, I apologize.
> Rutex can not come to my door and get this finished. It's not so
much
> capability as it is time. To get the tunig software up and adjust
the
> K's is not too hard but to get the proper result out of that could
> take me days, I fear. I also have to get the interface done through
> Mach2 and was hoping that I would find an individual that could help
> me finish this thing off in short order. I have been working on this
> machine off and on for over 4 years and it needs to be finished. I
am
> going to have to pay out about $2500 to farm out a job here very
> shortly and that would be the second time I had to do it...
>
> Kerry

I don't know how to tune any servo driver, but is a Gecko easier to
tune ?

If it is, then the quick fix is to switch drivers.

Just a thought.

Dave

Discussion Thread

kercat03 2005-02-10 19:41:47 UTC Rutex Tuning braidmeister 2005-02-10 19:50:42 UTC Re: Rutex Tuning kercat03 2005-02-10 20:59:46 UTC Re: Rutex Tuning turbulatordude 2005-02-10 22:08:39 UTC Re: Rutex Tuning kercat03 2005-02-10 22:30:14 UTC Re: Rutex Tuning