CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Rutex Tuning

Posted by kercat03
on 2005-02-10 20:59:46 UTC
I thought I had replied to this but it doesn't seem to be showing up
so if this becomes a duplicat, I apologize.
Rutex can not come to my door and get this finished. It's not so much
capability as it is time. To get the tunig software up and adjust the
K's is not too hard but to get the proper result out of that could
take me days, I fear. I also have to get the interface done through
Mach2 and was hoping that I would find an individual that could help
me finish this thing off in short order. I have been working on this
machine off and on for over 4 years and it needs to be finished. I am
going to have to pay out about $2500 to farm out a job here very
shortly and that would be the second time I had to do it...

Kerry

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "braidmeister"
<braidmeister@y...> wrote:

> Why not contact Rutex directly? I would think that would be your 1st
> line of defense.
>
> -Brady
>
> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "kercat03" <kerry@i...> wrote:
> >

> > I am looking for someone in the Northwest that has some experience
> > tuning servos with Rutex drives. I live in Bellingham and will makle
> > it worthwhile if someone would be able to help me finish this
> machine.
> > I'm finally close enough that I don't want it to slip away again!
> Thanks.
> > Sorry for duplicate posts on several lists.

Discussion Thread

kercat03 2005-02-10 19:41:47 UTC Rutex Tuning braidmeister 2005-02-10 19:50:42 UTC Re: Rutex Tuning kercat03 2005-02-10 20:59:46 UTC Re: Rutex Tuning turbulatordude 2005-02-10 22:08:39 UTC Re: Rutex Tuning kercat03 2005-02-10 22:30:14 UTC Re: Rutex Tuning