CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Need advice on Intellicad download offer.

Posted by Codesuidae
on 2005-02-15 22:18:57 UTC
Peter wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Because yahoo spam filter often place innocent emails like gmail
>invites into the bulk filter, I am obliged to wade thro' the mass of
>spam, and came across this one which I am very tempted to respond to.
>
>--------------------------------------
>Free OFFICIAL update of Intellicad 5.0 to 5.1 for all Intellicad
>5.0 customers is now available for download for free. THIS NEW
>VERSION HAS MANY BUG FIXES To obtain instructions on how to get your
>free download, please send an email to upgrade@...
>containing your WEB order number, email address and name. We will
>then send an email to you with your download instructions.
>
>What stopped me is the url etoolbox.com which may or may not be an
>innocent site. Hope to get members advice.

You'll find that the etoolbox.com domain is used for email contacts from
the intellicadms.com website
(http://intellicadms.com/support/default.asp), including the upgrade
address. Looks legit.

Discussion Thread

Peter 2005-02-15 18:16:30 UTC Need advice on Intellicad download offer. Codesuidae 2005-02-15 22:13:54 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Need advice on Intellicad download offer. Codesuidae 2005-02-15 22:18:57 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Need advice on Intellicad download offer. Gary Davison 2005-02-15 22:48:38 UTC Re: Need advice on Intellicad download offer. stcnc2000 2005-02-16 07:24:54 UTC Re: Need advice on Intellicad download offer.